Saturday 15 November 2014

A new phase...

Ok, so here goes... Please be kind! - Although I started this blog a couple of years ago, obviously then was not the time. Now, I am very excited to be in a new phase of my own internet wizardry and have sent multiple pages out into the World Wide Web!

As you will see, I hope, I am starting a programme of antenatal fun, and a breastfeeding circle which I hope will give some good extra support to Mums of babies small and not-so-small. I'm really pleased to be able to hold the circle within a rural community, and I hope it will help also bring families and community together. It's also an easy space for crawlers and those who are running around, so the Mums can hopefully sit!

I'm excited about the workshops, and I hope you will be able to pass on and share this blog-link so that we can get some lovely groups of parents together to learn, grow, and develop friendships on their amazing journeys. Watch this space for the up-coming sessions in which we are hoping to incorporate a gong bath and some fantastic use of sound to help create those wonderful vibrations that will heal, nurture and invigorate you!

In the meantime, I will endeavour to stimulate you with interesting blog posts, and look forward to your comments and visits!
Thank you for being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment